Made with a warm polyester fleece fabric that looks like wool, Better Sweaters have a soft fleece interior and a sweater-knit face that refuses to frump. The fabric is certified as bluesign® approved and Better Sweaters are Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
We think of the Better Sweater Vest as a standing invitation to strike out for open country. Soft, durable and highly insulating, it has a plush fleece interior that feels broken in and a resilient sweater-knit face. Made of quick-drying,100% polyester, it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. A stand-up collar warms your neck, and a vertical chest pocket holds the day's essentials. With offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and micropolyester jersey trim at the armholes, hem and back of neck. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.