R1 fleece still sets the bar for alpine efficiency. Made with Polartec® Power Grid™ polyester, a Patagonia exclusive, it stretches, traps heat and compresses to practically nothing.
A beautiful line, your climbing partner, rope and a rack: The greatest days merge elegance and efficiency. Our R1® Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a durable, finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™) that warms, stretches, moves moisture and insulates—recently redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With simple cuffs; a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering; raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; a zippered chest pocket; and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before, but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a coverstitch
- 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 279 g (9.87 oz)
- Made in Colombia.