Stay dry through bone-soaking wet in our sleek, packable and unpretentious Torrentshell Jacket. This 2.5-layer, fully waterproof/breathable shell is made with a durable 100% recycled nylon fabric certified as bluesign® approved.
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a new 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy day reliability. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.